We found the Message in a Bottle and it reads, "The ocean is calling and I must go." Show off your love for the ocean in this eco-friendly, relaxed and unstructured hat with an adjustable strap, all made from recycled goods. It uses 80% recycled polyester (RPET), with the other 20% of materials using cotton.
From someone who has a lot of yoga clothing from various brands, you NEED these sets! I couldn’t believe the level of buttery comfort and insanely flattering fit considering these sets are made from 100% recycled material! I love it for yoga because it stretches nicely, is thick enough to not be see-through, but also doesn’t dig into you in any weird places! The top is very supportive and SUPER flattering without being too sexy to wear in public.
I don’t know what I love more about the H2OM yoga apparel, the colors, the cut or the comfort! The beautiful vibrant colors are so eye-catching with gorgeous marine life designs. The cut of each outfit doesn’t rub or pull in any uncomfortable direction, leaving more room for extra bendy yoga poses! And the comfort of the fabric is so buttery smooth, it’s hard to believe it’s upcycled from plastic pulled from our oceans! I can guarantee you’ll get unlimited compliments. Wear any H2OM outfit and I am sure y
Wearing H2OM is an honor. I absolutely love the mission behind the brand, that each item is made sustainably, and how vibrant the colors are. The fabric is surprisingly so soft and supple, hugs all the right places -- yet thick enough to cover and support you. And it moves with you -- not against you like some other brands with recycled materials. I have the navy set which subtly showcases the branding -- I can't wait to add the sealife collection to my wardrobe! 10/10 recommend.
As a mom of a newborn, I spend a lot of time in yoga pants at the moment. It’s so refreshing to throw on a vibrant matching set that makes me feel like myself again! I love the fuscia jelly pants! They’re bright, soft, comfortable, flattering and compressing (in all the right places). The color is so flattering regardless of skin tone. There’s also something special about wearing an outfit made from recycled plastic. Looking forward to seeing what else is released in the future to add to my collection.
I love H2OM! The clothes fit amazing and the prints are so cute. Above all, the purpose and what they stand for is what life should be about. I’m definitely going to be purchasing another matching set soon.
These are some of the softest leggings I have ever worn! My first impression was that these couldn’t possibly be made of plastic because they are buttery silky soft. But they are! The colors are so vibrant and have lovely ocean graphic designs. 10/10 my new favorite legging set!
H2OM apparel are one of the most comfortable yoga clothes I have ever owned & its mind blowing the fabric is made from plastic bottles! The leggings and bra have me looking great & feeling great and knowing I’m wearing something recycled from our environment is such a bonus. This material is literally sewn for a solution to pollution and it just so happens to be the most comfortable recycled apparel I have ever felt!
“I am obsessed with this yoga brand. H2OM is killing the yoga apparel game. Finally some bright, fun, patterns and colors! A show stopper for sure. Not to mention- the fit is perfect. The leggings totally hold you in, and hug in all the right places, they’re super breathable but thick enough where they aren’t see through. The bra is comfortable too! After two kids I need a little help in the lift department- and the bra lifts without being too tight. Can’t wait to buy my next set! I’ll be living in H2OM.”
“Not only is H2OM fashionable and comfortable, the quality of the product stands on its own! You can notice that the mission and the execution of H2OM is derived from passion with a purpose. Definitely worth adding to your closet!”
Absolutely loved my items from H2Om! The delivery was timely, the packaging was beautiful, and the hat I order is great quality - a true testament to a company committed to its product, cause and customers! Looking forward to ordering again.